Primary Medical Care
Primary Care Adults and Pediatric
CEC Health Care is proud to provide quality healthcare regardless of a person’s ability to pay.
CEC’s healthcare providers know that your well-being is connected to lifestyle, and they will provide the care that promotes healing and enables you to achieve your life goals.
Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) diagnose and treat many health issues. CEC’s services include:
- Same-day appointments for sick patients.
- Addressing general health issues.
- Complete physical exams for all ages.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute health conditions, including infections.
- Chronic health issues including: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, and others.
- Referral to in-house Behavioral Health Specialists for treatment of mental health concerns.
- On-site laboratory services including Point-of-Care Testing (Pregnancy Test, Rapid HIV, Rapid Flu, COVID).
- Diagnostic testing and referrals to outside specialists.
- Pediatric and adult immunizations.
- Telehealth and Telemedicine Services.
- Home visits by our PCPs.
24-hour on-call doctors, seven days a week.
For more information or to make an appointment contact us at (516) 622-8888.