Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
The CEC Health Care CCBHC (Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic) provides:
- Comprehensive, coordinated mental health and substance use services appropriate for individuals across the life span.
- Increased access to high-quality community mental health and substance use care, including crisis care.
- Integrated person- and family-centered services, driven by the needs and preferences of people receiving services and their families.
- A range of evidence-based practices, services, and supports to meet the needs of their communities.
- Services to anyone seeking help for a mental health or substance use condition, regardless of their diagnosis, place of residence, or ability to pay.